Tuesday, December 29, 2009

North Carolina Marriage Name Change Should Last Name Be Change After Marriage?

Should last name be change after marriage? - north carolina marriage name change

I have two children from a previous marriage. Both are young and have the same names as the names of his parents. I am certified by the North Carolina State Bar Association and I am a notary. He married, but not changed my name because it is easier to keep that name instead of changing the name and new types of applications of the Bar Association. In addition, it upset my daughters if I changed my name, no longer have the same last name. My husband says he does not mind if I change my name or not. My question is: Would not it be fair to my new husband, with the name of my ex-husband is or would be unfair to my children, for not observing the same name they have?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The question here is how the problem when you started the new security plan in the country license file with the medical and social security and her current husband for you under a different name, and IRS are forms?

Switch and save many headaches.

Post a Comment