Saturday, December 12, 2009

Teacher Theme Shower I Am Hosting An Alphabet Theme Bridal Shower. I Need Help With The Wording On The Invitation.?

I am hosting an alphabet theme bridal shower. I need help with the wording on the invitation.? - teacher theme shower

I thought a complete alphabet bridal shower is a great way for the love of a friend, teacher training and a bachelor party honor. Has someone an invitation to one and with an intelligent text invited? It would be really useful!

5 comments:

riversco... said...

A is for Alice
"B" for the bride
"W" is for marriage
and 'S' stands for showers.
His letter is "M" Go now to research,
a gift for our wedding
begins with that letter.
Rain Alphabet Fun
see,
Join us on 7 June
If Alice opens her gifts
Joy.
Alice is a teacher,
As you all know,
We honor their
in a way cute
Day gifts
and show our pride,
If a bride in her!
Coridally You are invited to a wedding shower for Alice Smith at 1pm in Jude 7th Your hostess is Mary Jones, and my address .......
I want to write a poem, very nice, and then explain what it means. and the instructions on the website.

maigen_o... said...

Why are you torturing your guests? Is not it enough to make it into the shower and a gift to come? They dictate the terms of this yourself? That is not correct. I do not care if the bride is a teacher or not. That these women choose their own gifts.

brilili1 said...

A
Brides
Commitment
Decides
Quite
To
Givng
Be
Invitation
and so on and so forth. It would be fun to highlight the script call for peace!

I am women said...

ABC is coming easy as 1,2,3, please help celebrate the names of the bridal shower.

Candy said...

Words are not like his court in a journal.
Make sure that you are always on top of things. not an idiot. Organize your wedding in the next field!

Post a Comment