A question on medication for OCD? - what is largactil made of
I was diagnosed with a severe form of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). But now I think it might be pure) PO obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD Obsessive. In any case, I have many drugs, such as first-line treatments, including were: paroxetine (Aropax), sertraline (Zoloft), fluvoxamine (Luvox), fluoxetine (Prozac). I was on clomipramine for about 2 years, but now I have to cancel. I experimented with the second-generation antipsychotics, including risperidone, Zyprexa, Seroquel, solos. So I went to haloperidol, Largactil and Stelazine. I even tried self-medication with Rohypnol, OxyContin, codeine, dextropropoxyphene, Subutex, all Benzodiazepines: Valium, etc. Serepax hypnotics: Temazo, Mogadon, alcohol, etc., and also cannabis. Nothing works. Combinations. My mental health is deteriorating very, very quickly. I'm running out of options. This disease destroyed my life. I am getting worse day by day, even hour by hour. There are some tests can be performed. Like clozapine, dextroamphetamine, lithium. If you KNOW, all that can work (a single drug or a combination), please reply. Thank you for your time.
No comments:
Post a Comment