Friday, January 22, 2010

Basketball Compression Socks What Brand/type Of Long Socks Dwyane Wade's Been Wearing In The Playoffs And For The USA Basketball Team???

What brand/type of long socks Dwyane Wade's been wearing in the playoffs and for the USA basketball team??? - basketball compression socks

Obviously, compression of some sort, but I have no idea, I've tried to search online, but you do not know what to see and came up empty handed. Use I have seen, both black and white peers. Any answer that includes information, please let me know, thanks!

1 comment:

help me said...

It was not the sock in the playoffs. But you just go to nba.com alwas photos of U.S. equipment have to get him to the forefront Clos threre a photo to see the brand of socks.


http://www.nba.com/gallery/usabasketball ...

converse situation can not continue to see this link and you'll see a picture.

Post a Comment