Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Love Ativan Why Did My Doctor Prescribe Me Lexapro For Anxiety?

Why did my doctor prescribe me lexapro for anxiety? - i love ativan

Depressanion not it?
He wants me to take off ativan love me .. hes addicted to anxiety ...
Anyway, I would be here for years.
What is the difference?

4 comments:

Fran S said...

Lexapro is an antidepressant! I have previously made, but honestly, not much.

Fran S said...

Lexapro is an antidepressant! I have previously made, but honestly, not much.

drayno21 said...

Fromsa Facts and Comparisons

Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD):
For the treatment of this disorder.

The efficacy of escitalopram has been set up in three 8-week, placebo-controlled patients with anxiety. GAD (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders [Fourth Edition, Text Revision] [DSM IV]) is characterized by excessive anxiety and worry (apprehensive expectation) required for at least 6 months and the person is a persistent hard to control. Must be used with at least 3 of the following symptoms: restlessness or a feeling of excitement or at the edge, easily fatigued, difficulty concentrating and memory lapses, irritability, muscle tension and sleep disturbances are associated with.

The efficacy of escitalopram in the long-term treatment of GAD, which is older than 8 weeks, not systematically evaluated in controlled trials. The doctor, who should use escitalopram for long periods at regular intervals, the long-term benefits of medication for people patient1 reassess elect


bravehea... said...

You again? Why go to the doctor? Not everything you say
Right? Mybe thats way to learn about the first job must be set.
Not you, seems to know his own mind.first that you said what happens if I miss, of course. Then I told them to take. I know he wants to ensure that you leave ones.are others, that the Mick?

Post a Comment