I need ideas for consoling the bereaved other than preparing food.? - consoling the bereaved
My friend lost her husband, and she said, there can be no more food. What can I do?
I need ideas for consoling the bereaved other than preparing food.? - consoling the bereaved
My friend lost her husband, and she said, there can be no more food. What can I do?
1 comment:
Believe it or not, in our efforts to comfort our friends who are often overstretched. When I lost my husband, I was so overwhelmed by visitors, would everyone be so in peace. Why not see if your friend has the same feeling. If you want a little peace, you can create a quiet hotel, or running for his interference in your home to bring to keep out fans. Also, remember that everyone wants to help if she wanted to be needed, invited or not. Give your love and your support is always welcome.
Post a Comment