Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Did My Friends Block Me On Msn My Friend Blocked Me On Msn When I Don't Think I Did Anything?

My friend blocked me on msn when i don't think i did anything? - did my friends block me on msn

I spoke with my friend on MSN a lot, but I do not know why, but suddenly he was not just talk with me starting, I always had to say hello and that for her, but nothing really wrong, we along well. yes (btw im a guy.) and your text message yesterday, twice, and it has not yet responded, but we were talking and text messaging, and other things the day before ... Then I learned that I was blocked. What should I do?

3 comments:

da_singi... said...

You should ask directly why she speaks to you, and then still try to stop an answer must be easy to talk with him. was actually a good friend that your friendship, appreciate, then I would say what was wrong. to act as it is completely childish.

SKSleigh... said...

Give him some space alone. You can try to ask a friend why blocked.

Candythe... said...

You might have said something that marked her speech, her in person on the Internet and SMS messages

Post a Comment