Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Does A Bad Case Of Strep Thourt Look Like Can You Get Strep Throat From The Dentist Office?

Can you get strep throat from the dentist office? - what does a bad case of strep thourt look like

I've never had problems with sore throat, when I was a child (I am) 36 years old, but when he recently visited the dentist ... I came with my first and very bad case of sore throat. I suspect that the dentist because they have no draft tube in my throat when I cleaned my teeth, then started 3 days after infection, was spitting. Do they have to disinfect all the instruments and has been the case for some people?

6 comments:

natchomo... said...

The tube is in your mouth is available. Be used only once.
They have before them.

natchomo... said...

The tube is in your mouth is available. Be used only once.
They have before them.

namairb2 said...

They have heart, it is the law. Well, if they really were, how much do you trust this dentist? Have you went and for a while, or a dentist, who was standing when he is not for cleaning. You really should trust 1 dentist. Then you will get everybody in the office and the type of people who know to go there. It is likely that, if 1 get clean, only to your teeth then it would perhaps be possible. The time is ripe. You can never find where he has this infection since the fall, to stop the stresses and try to relax and improve. Your body heals much better when you try to relax. Good luck and God bless

Stephen T said...

Of course. It is highly contagious within 24 hours by someone, and someone she had and we have been to the dentist, and I do not know. Disinfect all instruments between patients. They would be sued for malpractice if they did.

The Magic Answer said...

You can get sick anywhere, even on the Space Shuttle ... Although he may have contracted the pathogen there, he began to have symptoms, then ...

Many people have been sick lately ... usually occurs when the change of seasons.

Jessica said...

Please keep everything clean, close it very quickly. Everything should be clean and sterile - it's regulation. I am sure that he knew nothing about it.

Post a Comment