{PLEASE HELP} Grey's Anatomy? Hairstyle? - hairstyles greys anatomy how
I watched Gray's Anatomy tried the other day, lost his ears to catch and fell in love with Izzie hairstyle. This is the result when Denny died and shes over with him in his bed. Its kind of a braid, but I have no idea how they made all the twists and turns. It looked very nice if someone knows a site or somewhere where I do not hesitate, plz comment. Thnx:)))
1 comment:
omg i love that hair too! I also love the dress! i, I'm thinking about ways to instant messaging-style sure if she's drunk, I saw the other day and thought it was a really nice updo [http://www.youtube. com / watch? v = ZUH_hdNLr ...
Sorry, this is not straight, but still very pleasant. And where we're from gray Epsiode I thought was great, but so sad. really what is even sadder was the epsidoe where Meredith died and then comes to life and to Denny in his dream and how you can stop and Izzie and crosses. omg so sad!
anway but I can not wait for season 5!
Post a Comment