Friday, December 11, 2009

1 Seater Sand Rail What Should Be The Color Of My Leather Sofa ( 3 Seater, 1+1 Seater)?

What should be the color of my leather sofa ( 3 seater, 1+1 seater)? - 1 seater sand rail

Hello,
We are thinking of buying a new leather sofa set. This is a 3-seater and two seater sofas. Please tell me your suggestions and ideas for color, you can go. Our wood (wardrobe, TV stand) is very, very dark. Our walls and floors is half white (for example, pure white ... but creamy in color). We intend to paint the walls yellow light years from 1. Please provide a color for our sofas, and go well with white years later, with yellow walls and wood in the darkness of space.

Regards
Sangeetha

5 comments:

basharho said...

Hello Sangeetha ... with the colors you mentioned that you can go with one of the following:

1. If you love theater and show their sofas can then choose a dark brown similar to that already in the room rate .. or a neutral color, does not that look like orange!

2. or show a smooth transition without having to focus on the new sofa ... I like the thing is ... by colors from white (or later, the light yellow walls) ... like a dark beige or brown shade clearer than it was ...!

3. Cream or off white (yellowish white) ... is appropriate ... but then you lose focus point to the sofas and accessories ... if that is what you want.

I offer a few tips:

1. manufacturers provide a copy of the skin, and take them to her room to see the light in his room at ... It may be better or worse than in the showroom.

2. If you use neutral colors as I have suggested, more openly with the colors you choOSE for accessories and blankets and pillows ... To use the colors!

3. If you like this idea and, if possible ... 1 sofa can be different colors than the rest of the series ... I'll give you a modern and innovative in their space ... but make sure that the distribution of the cushions in the right direction, then ...

Hey ... I hope that helped ... Good luck!

gem w said...

Cream or Choc Brown would be valuable, especially the cream because it is compatible with white brown and yellow
I hope I can help: o)

CityGirl... said...

I would say that the cream or beige.
However, if you have children or pets - you may also want to have a blanket on the sofa for everyday use.
Because a country show, colored light.
You can check on the lid, when guests arrive.

CityGirl... said...

I would say that the cream or beige.
However, if you have children or pets - you may also want to have a blanket on the sofa for everyday use.
Because a country show, colored light.
You can check on the lid, when guests arrive.

loudon75 said...

I want to drink coffee, but it seems that everyone has a brown sofa in these days, red is Good, but not sure of the leather

Post a Comment