Friday, December 11, 2009

Doxie Air Force Transport Will My Chihuahua Doxie Mixes Ears Ever Stand Up?

Will my chihuahua doxie mixes ears ever stand up? - doxie air force transport

Sometimes they held in the air, so the boss is back. There was also a rescue bailout. How big do you think when you get four pounds in 5 months?

6 comments:

joanplus... said...

The general rule is double the weight of 4MB, so you probably 8 lbs. At this age, when teething ears upwards and downwards. However, with mixtures never know what to get rid of what you love and enjoy your new-born, regardless of their ears. You give your character!

gypsymam... said...

Both may be or may be, but is likely to be used only
Also, depending on size, you never know, because it is a mixture which can be between 5 pounds (which is unlikely given how much he weighs now) up to 20 pounds, taking into account the size of his parents.
Not very helpful I know, I'm sorry, but you can never say with a mixture of races.

Blunt object said...

It's a mutt / mixed and dogs have no rules.
Not Earraid jockey.

In 5 months is doubly Metis ... three times their weight as an adult.
Unless their owners are trying, for the things of death, then God alone knows how much fat I can get.


Hey "Liz"? Cock-Earraid Chihuahua MUST!

Silver Moon said...

I doubt that the ears because it will increase already 5 months old. Unfortunately I can not say how large it will be. You will probably not be very big if.

ELIZABETH C said...

No
Dachshund and Chihuahua have floppy ears are rose or semi-erect ears mostly. You can use 2 or three pounds heavier, but the size is usually full time.

Ripp A said...

There's really no way of knowing what will come out one mixed breed dog.

Post a Comment