If you have blood type B (negative or positve) are u more likely to get leukemia? - what is leukemia more condition_symptoms
I have the same question why, but I really want to know that I found on Google or anything ... oh yeah in Asia. = |
If you have blood type B (negative or positve) are u more likely to get leukemia? - what is leukemia more condition_symptoms
I have the same question why, but I really want to know that I found on Google or anything ... oh yeah in Asia. = |
2 comments:
I have not heard that something like this in my training or experience.
I have B + blood. I am not in Asia, and I'm 85 years old and I have leukemia. Do not worry if you will just enjoy life as it comes ... whatever your blood type. In any case, will change?
Post a Comment