Sunday, January 3, 2010

Benefits Of Progesterone I Want To Take The Progesterone Only Pill But Am Worried About Side Effects. Has It Any Benefits ?

I want to take the Progesterone only pill but am worried about side effects. Has it any benefits ? - benefits of progesterone

I can not on the pill as a quick weight gain, nausea, and after, to eat more! If the POP has advantages?

5 comments:

munchie said...

and take, if not know of any changes in line with how your body reacts to the pill

munchie said...

and take, if not know of any changes in line with how your body reacts to the pill

munchie said...

and take, if not know of any changes in line with how your body reacts to the pill

munchie said...

and take, if not know of any changes in line with how your body reacts to the pill

munchie said...

and take, if not know of any changes in line with how your body reacts to the pill

Post a Comment