Friday, January 29, 2010

Easy Statutory Durable Power Of Attorney A Question About Statutory Rape.?

A question about statutory rape.? - easy statutory durable power of attorney

ok I hope to make it quite clear that the answers clearly appeals to everybody.

I am 19 years old and live in Minnesota, my girlfriend is 15 and lives in South Dakota. I still have sex with her, or something else, I've only kissed. I was conscious of the age difference and the law, when we started, but I thought if I played it cool and not or even try anything sexual that I would be good. But now I'm really worried. I do not know the law and therefore I ask you.

1. Question - what exactly are the laws on statutory accounts of rape in Minnesota and South Dakota? and if you give me in easily understandable language, that would be great.

2. Question - if I were accused of child rape, the law of the state that I charge less?

3. Question - what exactly is considered sexual contact under these laws? is also considered oral sex?

Question 4 - What evidence is needed? as if we have to split in a fight and then I could goAccused of rape of children, even if you've never done something?

PS - please do not call me crazy or love anything, really, but I will not go to jail, that you can now thank you for a little enlightenment would be huge.

9 comments:

Dottie R said...

My reading of the compounds show that Rick Rick summarized the differences in age-appropriate, but not Emily. So, you and your girlfriend I hope within 48 months (4 years), age difference. But, as Rick said, beware of crossing state borders with the intention!

The best way is to wait until she is 16 nothing more than a kiss!

Terry said...

Rape requires sexual penetration, so that they are not accused of child rape. However, if you touch their genitals or breasts, even through clothing, or touch their genitals, then you are guilty of sexual assault of a minor. The most likely receive probation and could not re-apply them.

If you have any kind of penetrative sex (also where truly BJ), then you have committed the crime, and some time in prison.

rickinno... said...

Here ... the laws of Minnesota ... http://www.moraloutrage.net/staticpages/ ...

Basically, in Minnesota, is the age of 16 consent, but if no exception is 13, 14 or 15 less than 48 months old.

and South Dakota ... http://www.moraloutrage.net/staticpages/ ...

In South Dakota, the age of majority is 16, but the closeness of age, unless the act would only be a misdemeanor and not a crime, is not legal.

If you have sex with her, will be held in the State where it happened. (Or both)

It is also a federal crime to cross state lines in sexual contact with a person under the age of 18, or induce a person under 18 years lead to a state line to participate in sexual contact with the cross. So if you bring to MN, it would be in SD, who has committed a federal crime, illegal.

In both states, and federal law, oral sex, and even "flirt" is sex.

The penetration is not "key". This Minnesota CHALLENGEFor the purposes of § § 609.343,
Subsection 1, paragraph (g) and (h) and 609,345, Subsection 1, paragraph (f) and (g) contains one of the following acts committed sexual or aggressive intent:

(i) any intentional contact of the actor's intimate parts of the author;
(ii) the touching by the complainant of the actor, author, or other intimate parts;
(iii) the touching of intimate parts of another author, or
(iv) any of the above cases, touching the clothes for the immediate area of the groin area. "

This is the definition of South Dakota "sexual contact" ...
"22-22-7.1. Sexual contact is defined - except when in the field of medical practice. For the purposes of this chapter, the term sexual contact, any contact that does not rape, if not through the clothing or other of the breasts of a to attract women or genitals or anus of a person with the intent or satisfy the sexual desire of either party. & quot;

In most cases, if a jury finds his credibility, his testimony alone would be enough to condemn the meeting.

The best advice?

You are an adult. No child outdated.

Richard

Rachie said...

This guy is an idiot
The difference is only four years.
It is not that a child while she
Years, fifteen years can mature enough to know what you are doing


But back to our sheep
I have no idea what legal fees are rape, or what is classified,
but he could probably Google

I just hope the 15-year-old knows what he's doing when she left with an adult
sorry not help.

Rachie said...

This guy is an idiot
The difference is only four years.
It is not that a child while she
Years, fifteen years can mature enough to know what you are doing


But back to our sheep
I have no idea what legal fees are rape, or what is classified,
but he could probably Google

I just hope the 15-year-old knows what he's doing when she left with an adult
sorry not help.

demos_jo... said...

Rape is a euphemism for sexual contact with a person not lawfully authorized by law to give consent. Sexual contact is just that any contact with the genitals. Although former President Clinton's definition can be used as a defense (not reliable, you can be sure).

The proof of expenditure is necessary to ensure the costs for a lawyer to make sure that you are not wrong to ruin his nearly ten years worth of income. Dating a man really?

I do not think that he is sick, exactly. If we were to where the high school students, the social rejects laugh because it was not only the scene with the girls unmoved by the school, sex or no sex. But let us accept the fact that if you make a possible false accusation of child rape, which prevented him from making a false accusation of rape by force is against you, worried, it's true or not? The best way to manage, prevent problems before they reach you. And you can see coming a mile away.

Emily T said...

1. In Minnesota it is illegal when a 13-16 years old having sex with someone who is more than 2 years older than she is. Therefore: 15-17 is not illegal, but it would be 15-18. Include?

In South Dakota is the difference in age 3 years. So ok 15-18, 15-19, not good.

In both states, individuals can have sex with the elderly from the age of 16 years.

2. If you were accused taxed in the State where the incident took place. If this has happened in two states in the two states could be charged, but could not be an incident that occurred in South Dakota in a court accused of Minnesota.

3. The "penetration" is the key. This means that the penis can not enter into any opening. Nor can a finger or a tongue or something.

4. The proof of the statutory sexual assault is often the victim's statement and the possibility of the incident. If you are worried about not having time alone with her - always someone who can tell thetheir action (or inaction).

I do not think you're a psychopath - but seen with a girl that young seldom think rationally. (I know b / c it was a girl of 15 years, once). And behave. And remain clothed at all times.


EDIT: And here's a note to remind Mr. Richard Mann Act! Nice!


There I found the abstract laws http://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/r ...

It is from 2003 and the information may have changed since then. I will not go to check in Lexis and Westlaw.

Moreover - statutory "rape" - and for the respective position, the penetration of "key". Sexual assault is another matter. So is sexual contact.

dancing_... said...

Rape is used in a general allegation in order to bring understanding between the different terms that describe the same crime. Normally, child rape, sexual assault is a contact with children, sexual or third-degree rape. In all known cases of child rape is a tort of strict liability. He is everything to prove it instead. This means that issues such as consent, or a joint decision not matter. This also means that the statement of the child, and any other evidence in support of a claim may be used.

If I understand the law of South Dakota is as oral sex and penetration, therefore, as a statutory rape. I assume that the Minnesota statute is similar, if not identical.Thirdly accused of child rape would probably be charged when it was or where he lives to be. Another possibility, albeit unlikely, based on their opinion because they are two states and the crossing of state borders, which could with any federal crime, which pays a similar situationViolation of the Conservatives. Fourth, are entitled under the statutes of South Dakota, when I read that is likely if convicted of statutory rape and would include in the register of sex offenders and devastating consequences for you.

The laws of South Dakota are pretty easy to read and understand, read slowly (see links below). It seems that sexual relations in South Dakota was sixteen and fifteen years, if not much time waiting. However, can, as it is a minor, contributing to the crime charged by minors and, as I seem to read the law, to all that is needed to demonstrate that their actions caused to criminals or encouraged to become criminals. How do you define crime? To prove for most courts and the evidence. This kind of things that can be considered a crime, are violations of the curfew, lying, their parents, at home for days, or they give us the attention of the courts.

My advice to you is to end the employment relationship18. Assigned to be, problems that can result in difficulties, and may also have implications for the rest of his life have. Even if you accuse their parents. No girl, no matter what to be on the sex offender registry or criminal charges may be made worthy to be posted in every police check from you for employment. It does not pay, you throw your future daughter when she is less than 1000 days before it is completely legal.

duushbag... said...

That sounds good, like you need a friend, which is underscored not by the allegations of rape. I raped my gf? I did not rape her my gf? on how to proceed with the data instead of adult children.

Post a Comment