Friday, January 1, 2010

Rca H Is It Possible To Short Out Rca Jack?

Is it possible to short out rca jack? - rca h

Hey, guys ... No, Harry H., I can not connect to evil is the positve and negative battery terminal is a bolt on the tape. before the beginning of everything that you have the backup for my s you provided the power cord to the negative terminal of the battery connection to connect. I had this amplifier in front of another car, so I know that it works. So, as I have RCA cables to my amps continuous red light, but when I turn it off. Well, I'm not sure what that means for you, but if I touch or play a hole RCA amp myself here in a small pop-up speakers I have not yet connected to the amplifier. NE 1 there with the knowledge can be done? Thanks Harry H. You too can help to do more than that.

3 comments:

T.A. Rob said...

The sound of pop music could be a sign of poor grounding the HU. This is part of the diversity of the symptoms of a problem with ground loops like the roar of the engine (ALT noise) is another question speakers, the shutdown ... can be introduced thermal mode, in fact, in the protection of the amplifier. If the amplifier is driven too hot, has a closed circuit of course the manual for your amplifier cools.If have a look at the troubleshooting chart and record the number and amplifier configurations. I would like to see in the vicinity of the gain settings of the amplifier. You can set up too badly. This can also be a cause of explosive devices and shut down the amplifier. Are you with Bass Boost, both the amplifier or Hu?

T.A. Rob said...

The sound of pop music could be a sign of poor grounding the HU. This is part of the diversity of the symptoms of a problem with ground loops like the roar of the engine (ALT noise) is another question speakers, the shutdown ... can be introduced thermal mode, in fact, in the protection of the amplifier. If the amplifier is driven too hot, has a closed circuit of course the manual for your amplifier cools.If have a look at the troubleshooting chart and record the number and amplifier configurations. I would like to see in the vicinity of the gain settings of the amplifier. You can set up too badly. This can also be a cause of explosive devices and shut down the amplifier. Are you with Bass Boost, both the amplifier or Hu?

T.A. Rob said...

The sound of pop music could be a sign of poor grounding the HU. This is part of the diversity of the symptoms of a problem with ground loops like the roar of the engine (ALT noise) is another question speakers, the shutdown ... can be introduced thermal mode, in fact, in the protection of the amplifier. If the amplifier is driven too hot, has a closed circuit of course the manual for your amplifier cools.If have a look at the troubleshooting chart and record the number and amplifier configurations. I would like to see in the vicinity of the gain settings of the amplifier. You can set up too badly. This can also be a cause of explosive devices and shut down the amplifier. Are you with Bass Boost, both the amplifier or Hu?

Post a Comment