Monday, January 18, 2010

Silly Wedding Verse Funny Would It Seem Silly To Only Have Our Siblings As Our Wedding Party?

Would it seem silly to only have our siblings as our wedding party? - silly wedding verse funny

My fiance has two sisters and I have a brother. I have two people next to me and he has in his. Is that stupid? We try to have friends to avoid us, because the drama and BS of all. I would also like to reverse the image in 30 years, and that the people of my party who actually speak and can not be the case with some of my friends. It would rather be with our brothers. There is also a relatively low marriage anyway.

11 comments:

teterbor... said...

Excellent idea! You sound like a sensitive man. Do you have a beautiful wedding and many congratulations. D

Seafoam Green said...

I think it's a wonderful idea! Who says you need 4.8 bridesmaids anyway? I have never understood. Just take your pick a few that are most important in this case, his sisters and brother.

Evacuations and CEOs typically walk down the aisle only in the beginning anyway, and when the recess, he is the man in the middle and sisters in each arm, foot, or on foot to walk alone in the alley Again, the same as They came!

Vickie said...

It's really a good idea. I'm getting married in a few months and have only two people on each side, my best friend and his sister and his best friend and my brother (). It will be easier if you take pictures and organize everything. And as you said, often people with 8 people have any friends who have known for a long time and eventually grow apart.

It's a great idea!

SS109 said...

No, it sounds great. No one is sitting for the ceremony, the balance control while you are married. All eyes are on the happy couple!

When I got married, had a wedding party on the one hand, and seemed well. :)

Congratulations!

B2B07-17... said...

I do not think that it is a stupid idea. I think it's an excellent idea. The Bridemaids and friends of the groom usually go alone anyway. And on the way to the Groomsman was able to walk between the two bridesmaids.
Good luck and congratulations

backtosi... said...

It's your wedding and you should do what you feel most comfortable with. I say go for it. In recent years, not even remember who stood for you at your wedding.

ilovewed... said...

No. .. He is not stupid. That is, has done what I have done for years, and my daughter, and there are only 10 years. Yes, a lot of drama is avoided.

ilovewed... said...

No. .. He is not stupid. That is, has done what I have done for years, and my daughter, and there are only 10 years. Yes, a lot of drama is avoided.

Ashton said...

This definition is not stupid. My wedding party consists of my sisters and brothers also most often. There will always be brother and sisters, no matter what. Friends come and go, singing their special family

It's Me the BTB 10-1-10!! said...

No - there are no rules for the wedding. His reasoning is logical! So many people with 10 delegates from each wedding, and after 5 years of marriage to speak only 1 of them!

I love my love said...

no matter who they are or how many years! Maintenance leaving everyone in the family to your friends, to breathe better, do not worry, was arrested and stood outside.

Post a Comment