Thursday, January 7, 2010

Striped Shower Curtain Purple And White Striped Curtain/ Shower Curtains?

Purple and White Striped Curtain/ Shower Curtains? - striped shower curtain

Hey I want a purple and white striped shower curtain in the bathroom. I do not spend much money for him. My mother said we could use a regular curtain and use only one layer underneath. u see when a dark purple and white stripe curtain shower curtains ... Let me know!

Thanks

3 comments:

quinnlin... said...

You can try to make your decision. If you have a sewer or are known, I think it would be relatively easy and simple to change. What do you think?

dawnb said...

If it is so precise assignment finished. If your mother sew, you can have the opposite curtain that is not what you put on sale. You'll probably make compromises and do something else.

~вяσкєη«... said...

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Vio ...

:) I hope this helps, the more purple dark purple when

Post a Comment