Can anyone give me some tips to getting pregnant? - tips on getting pregnant
I have PCOS and my husband and I tried to get pregnant, more than a year - no luck. We have long believed that the problem is infertility in May. Is there any herbal medicines that can help you to jump? Can someone give some tips for a pregnancy? Thank you!
5 comments:
I know some people who have successfully deployed the seeds of the meadow.
Worth a try I guess:)
Baby dust x
If you have PCOS, the problem is probably not ovulating.
Check on Clomid - I have two successful pregnancies in spite of my PCOS.
Good luck!
I do not know if it works, but I have a small dose of aspirin to a child it will help the blood circulation and to promote happiness and ur baby dust concieve!
call a physician today
Sex sex 4 times a week
Tell ur man who put the laptop on the legs
Healthy Eating
and go into a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOCTOR
try to have more time than you can work.if DONT to try again. Good luck
Post a Comment