My wife wants to get botox but I don't want her to. What can I tell her to change her mind? - can botox cause hepatitis
I am very much looking to the change from one body of people, unless required for health reasons. Can someone tell me why you should not do Botox? I fear that if you begin to Botox, then they would become addicted to it and catch more things as a facelift is chin surgery, plastic, etc. The problem is that she is an actress and says he must seek to find work, others into breaking it, but I do not agree, and think that good looks and wrinkles add character to it. There is nothing I can do to stop it? "Please help ....
3 comments:
It seems cons-productive use of Botox is an actress ... Tell him to his face less expressive. That is correct.
His face is one of his most important "tools". It should not affect your ability to ... She is on disability.
Everyone can look young if you're young ... and the world of youth full. But really expressive talent.
Hope it helps!
Now say my idea of what Botox can do to a person. Although many people do not get side effects of Botox, which is still possible. I agree with you about changing your appearance just a job, but think about what you think so. If the only reason for this may be because their work. But perhaps something else. So you have a long talk with her, perhaps find other ways to help.
http://women.emedtv.com/botox/botox-side-effects.html
This page is located directly above side effects. Hope this helps to 83
I saw something on Dr. Phil believes that some women had Botox and it turned out that the doctor injected with industrial silicone instead of Botox, and they both suffered extreme facial deformities. I suppose if you Google, you can create a lot of reasons that Botox is a bad idea
Post a Comment