Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nurofen Stuck In Throat What To Do I Have Nurofen Stuck In My Throat?

I have Nurofen stuck in my throat? - nurofen stuck in throat what to do

I took Nurofen before the night before and began to sleep. Because I DWN kills. I ate Weetabix and drink lots of water and has not declined, what I should do.

5 comments:

Katie T said...

Drink a cup of hot water or tea. So hot that you can stand. It dissolves the pill.

Chay said...

I have a friend who neurofen always filled without water. I will make you not afraid, but his throat was swollen and reallllly weird and stuff. You should try it as soon as possible, I eat lots of water and Mail article. I take vitamins every morning, and stuck sometimes. That's what I would do. Continue to drink and eat until it displaces.

nikynaky... said...

Do not panic ....... himself will soon leave. This is not big enough to choke, and it will not be sitting poorly for a while. They feel very uncomfortable. Your own saliva to dissolve. Try frozen or hot drinks.

mzmatash said...

must swallow throat
something, press the down is
If you have a role in cooked rice balls and swallow
I have if I had a bone in his throat and ran lool


xxx

Ruby said...

Toast without friction

Post a Comment