Men are, in fact, more beautiful than women.? - women have more leg strength than men
I've never understood why many people believe that women are more beautiful than the human male. If (the woman does not shave their eyebrows, wax, legs, pits and other areas, painting his face the "natural" course, which is a contradiction to laugh) is to be designed would create elaborate headdresses and body position to make them look better than reality (push-ups and nylons, anyone?), which had looked like a pretty ugly male ....
If you appreciate the power, strength and beauty of the square body of a man, I have never doubted the authenticity of their beauty. Men's roll out of bed, shower, shave and scrape ass, and voila! Even if women do not create more than one hours, you can honestly say that her beauty was still under the thumb of the lower leg and pit hair, exposed to grain valid and exhausted, long hair from her face? Women need much care. There are men who have small beads inside, lace pockets.
* Shrugs *
10 comments:
I find women more attractive because they are beautiful, and I am sexually attracted to them because I have a human right. However, I understand your point. Unfortunately, many people do not realize that men and women's physical appearance should not be compared, since this would be like comparing apples and oranges. Objectively speaking, these two properties are physically attractive, who are clearly to others, and are in fact complementary. Can finesse, robustness, curves, muscle tone or definition, elegance, prominence, pretty, beautiful, grace, endurance, etc., I feel bound to get the feeling that the male body is lower because they tell me, as always, as women are much more attractive than the male form. I think you should give this issue again at in another article, because I had more answers, if we tried again.
no woman ocean, that men
Not all women take hours to look their best. There are a few of us that do not require the maintenance of all and naturally beautiful, even after waking in the morning. Since I am just a woman, I agree that the people are beautiful. However, women's bodies are well trained and very sweet - much nicer than men.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in no way the same was in it!
Rather, we were all a form of gender rights? For me this is one of the greatest gifts that God has given us, are the many differences in the world. Race, religion, nature, landscapes, seasons, tastes, opinions, views ,...................
Be glad you can see what their sexual preferences. Some spend a lifetime trying to understand what you know.
Firing alcohol
I always knew that
It depends on what you like.
However, I do not think really believe that men seem more attractive if they were all clean shaven and like most women as "interesting" are. I think her hair looks dirty and filthy. So, your point to a certain degree.
But for me, the curves of a woman can not be beat!
Anyone who is overweight does not seem very attractive. Regardless of whether the person is male or female. Men and women look sexy when you see what they eat. Unfortunately, most people have not. That is why people are not interesting for many. View the desire for a woman to become more attractive as a weakness, but the people see as a strength. Some women have worked hard to make themselves more attractive to men. It's very sexy, a man. This shows that the woman takes care of and around him. A woman like that deserves respect. A woman like that has the greatest respect and attention of the people. I think the main reason men do not primp and powder, not because women do not really want men. Women are not men trying to imitate women.
Are you gay?
Post a Comment